Chemistry Quality Control Laboratory Supervisor
Chemistry Supervisor ensures the fundamental integrity of the laboratory infrastructure. This position oversees routine and non-routine analysis of proteins, peptides, small molecules, large molecules, and ADCs, and supports the development of procedures & initiatives to Quality Control departmental goals. This is a 2nd shift opportunity.
- Oversees in-process, release, and stability activities for buffers, intermediates, and finished drug product in the QC Chemistry Department.
- Responsible for all applicable QAD input associated with release of finished goods.
- Coordinates QC functions with operation activities and cross departmental staff.
- Ensures implementation and maintenance of quality systems, including but not limited to, SOP writing, deviations, technical report review and personnel training.
- Interacts with clients and follows up on client inquiries. Serves as a liaison between the Company and auditors.
- Oversees quality testing, along with the implementation of new testing methods, including qualification and validation of test methods.
- Analyzes data, technical reports, deviations, OOS investigations and test results and provides conclusions and proposals for future directions; capable of critical review.
- Makes recommendations for corrective action necessary to assure conformity with quality specifications.
Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline with 4 years of relevant experience in quality control or contract laboratory testing and minimum of 1 year of functional or day to day leadership or mentoring experience. Or, a Master’s degree in Life Sciences or Analytical Chemistry with 2 years laboratory experience with ELISA or HPLC and minimum of 1 year of functional or day to day leadership or mentoring experience.
Description of Company:
At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
Please a apply online at https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ALTHEATECH&cws=38&rid=1828
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.